As we have specific solutions for these categories of businesses, we can deliver on any enquiries from customers within our 5 main areas of competence - Paper(including cardboard and corrugated), Plastic(incl. synthetics and films), Metal, Glass and Wood Packaging in short, medium and long production runs.
Therefore, we offer the full range and all types of packaging for the companies in the following sectors:
- Food and Diary Producers
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Wine and Alcohol Distillers
- Parts and Appliance Companies
- Contract Packagers and their sub-contractors
- Importing and trading Companies
- Ice cream and Coffee Producers
- Confectionery and pastry shops
- Furniture and Window Producers
- Catering and restaurant chains
- Manufacturers of Agricultural Produce
- Producers of medical supplies
- Retailer Chains and Supermarkets
- Food stuff processing Companies
- Weapons and hardware manufacturers
- Textile and garments industry
Thus, as a key advantage of the company we consider our flexibility and market knowledge of the areas we operate in. On one side we are manufacturing company that can understand the problems of other such companies; producing all types of packaging for the markets in Europe, Russia and the Middle East. On the other hand, we are very export oriented with products we have competitive advantages with, due to labour costs, transport costs or customer relationships. Additionally, we represent companies from Asia on the European market with specific products that we are not competitive ourselves, but we still like to cover, thus having a comprehensive offer.
What's more, staying away from the traditional manufacturing-based perspective, lately we try to approach sales from a project-based perspective where we can offer not just a product, but rather a solution instead so we can save money to our customers. This way we offer all types of packaging materials and sizes so we adjust our processes to customer demands, not the other way around.
We can offer MS Power Point presentations, product catalogues and videos after a short personal meeting with a sales person from the company.